2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We can cut DLaw as a post-June cut next Summer (2021) with $0 cap hit and $25 million in dead cap space.
We can cut Elliot as a post-June cut next Summer (2021) with $0 cap hit and $13.7 million in dead cap space.
We can cut Cooper as a post-June cut next Summer (2021) with $0 cap hit and $22 million in dead cap space (I wouldn't do this)
We can cut Tyron Smith from 2021 onwards with cap savings (I wouldn't do this)
Tyrone Crawford is a free agent in 2021 (praise Jesus)

why would you cut Cooper? Now?

data

Forbes #1
He strikes me as someone who is preoccupied and his mind is elsewhere. When he goes to the bench after a screw up, the first thing he does is look up. Most players have their heads down when screw up.
Thats incredible insight. How far away did Zeke grow up from you?

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
Nobody wanted to trade for Elliott before the Cowboys paid him. When he was our problem in that contract holdout, nobody stepped forward to offer anything.

Does anybody actually think that someone would trade for him NOW?

:dunce
0 chance anyone in the NFL would trade for that bum + his over paid contract

AAron_Burrrr

Not So New Member
I'd give up a 5th for Darnold, maybe, just as a pure value play, but a 2 is preposterous.

There's no guarantee he'd even be better than Dalton honestly.
This is the type of fan that say the Jones family doesn't know "football" ... literally hall of fame lols

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
The more I watch it, the less I fault Zeke for the first fumble on Sunday (the second in this clip)... from the time he catches the ball to the time it's being punched out, only ONE second elapsed. I just don't think he had enough time to properly secure the ball before the defender was on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom