2020 NFL Cuts & Signings

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sometimes guys drop in the draft for a reason. A lot of guys wanted him and I'm glad we didn't bite.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes guys drop in the draft for a reason. A lot of guys wanted him and I'm glad we didn't bite.
Supposedly he has a season ending injury, they sort of have to do this to put him on IR at this point. I'm guessing the Dolphins are hoping no one will put in a claim.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Supposedly he has a season ending injury, they sort of have to do this to put him on IR at this point. I'm guessing the Dolphins are hoping no one will put in a claim.

I don't think they have to cut him, just carry him to cut downs then IR him. It says a lot to me that they cut him. Even if he clears waivers and they bring him back and IR him, they were willing to risk losing him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think they have to cut him, just carry him to cut downs then IR him. It says a lot to me that they cut him. Even if he clears waivers and they bring him back and IR him, they were willing to risk losing him.
I'm curious to see if he clears waivers. I agree, if they really liked the guy they would eat the roster spot for him. But he hasn't really had much of a chance yet to show that he is good enough to do that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom