2020 NFL Cuts & Signings

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good. That dudes allows a shit ton of receptions.
And he ain't the best at tackling either. That is why it was concerning that people were figuring Dallas was interested.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And he ain't the best at tackling either. That is why it was concerning that people were figuring Dallas was interested.
Unless the Chargers get desperate and sign him, I think the game plan was always to sign Earl Thomas to some weird, incentive laden, bargain basement deal.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
So much for "$10 million"! But honestly, I'm surprised he got even that much, much less from the Giants. I don't get how signing a high-priced free agent to a one year deal helps a middling team go anywhere. Much as the deal for Leonard Williams never made sense to me either, even less that they've now had to tag him for another year.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
Assuming someone picks up Sanu, can the Patriots get a comp pick from Sanu? Based on number of snaps, that could be a 3rd/4th rounder, right?

Probably more value than trading Sanu.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Assuming someone picks up Sanu, can the Patriots get a comp pick from Sanu? Based on number of snaps, that could be a 3rd/4th rounder, right?

Probably more value than trading Sanu.
No.

He was cut. He didn't leave as a free agent.

Top Bottom