2020 Draft Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
DT's always seem to fall so I had hope, but Kinlaw might be the first taken. If that means D. Brown is available I hope they're over their "not a pass-rusher" idiocy and draft him.
If Brown is there and we don't take him I'll reach levels of rage over the draft I haven't had since we passed on SJax

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Brown is there and we don't take him I'll reach levels of rage over the draft I haven't had since we passed on SJax
I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall a little. I mean at one point some billed him as one of the best 3 players in the draft. I could see him falling out of the top 10 but I doubt 17.

I think I like Kinlaw a little better even though I know that flies in the face of popular opinion.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall a little. I mean at one point some billed him as one of the best 3 players in the draft. I could see him falling out of the top 10 but I doubt 17.

I think I like Kinlaw a little better even though I know that flies in the face of popular opinion.
I think there's a very realistic chance that one of them drops into that 13-15 range, at which point I'd definitely be looking to move up, depending on how the rest of the board looks.

If both of them make it past Jacksonville. which I'd guess is nearly 50/50 at this point, I'd be patient because I think Cleveland/NYJ/Oakland will mostly look at other needs before going DT, which would mean both of them would be sitting there at 13 with just 4 picks to go.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life

Kinlaw just looks like an athletic freak. Strength, speed, size, everything you want.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good. If there is one good thing about this bullshit freak out, maybe we can get the draft back to being about football. If even for just one year.
I thought the same thing. They had all these plans this year to make it more "fan friendly" with the stupid ass boats and shit, and now that there will be no fans the irony is quite rich.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Definitely agree, I'd love to see the draft just be a podium in a ballroom somewhere with 32 teams represented and fuckboi Goodell calling out names with none of the bullshit festivities.

You can still have the ESPN/NFLN guys providing commentary but I don't need to see a giraffe announce the 172nd pick or an entire Texas HS football team come on stage for the Cowboys second round pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definitely agree, I'd love to see the draft just be a podium in a ballroom somewhere with 32 teams represented and fuckboi Goodell calling out names with none of the bullshit festivities.

You can still have the ESPN/NFLN guys providing commentary but I don't need to see a giraffe announce the 172nd pick or an entire Texas HS football team come on stage for the Cowboys second round pick.
I'm with you. I don't even mind the fans their to boo or cheer picks. But everything else can go away.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
It’s almost like they may actually have to evaluate players based on their onfield play.....
Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom