2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Love seeing UNC ranked 5th but I’m not so crazy as to believe they are truly the 5th best team in the country.

midswat

... soon
Love seeing UNC ranked 5th but I’m not so crazy as to believe they are truly the 5th best team in the country.
basically it’s

Clemson
Alabama
Georgia
Potentially Ohio State
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Handful of about 15-20 decent teams

Then everyone else

But there a huge drop off from that upper tier to everyone else.

and if I’m being honest, I think Georgia is #1 with a drop off to Alabama and Clemson. That Georgia defense is murderous.

midswat

... soon
It’ll make this whole pandemic worthwhile if Covid kills Saban.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
saban will dominate Covid just like he dominated CFB
Has even one of the positive cases from College/NFL even had to go to the hospital for the corona? I know no one has died from it in those ranks cause you know msm would be harping the shit out of it

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Has even one of the positive cases from College/NFL even had to go to the hospital for the corona? I know no one has died from it in those ranks cause you know msm would be harping the shit out of it
Not from college. Not even a regular student. I saw a graph the other day showed like 300,000 positive cases from universities and not one hospitalization.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The only athlete that I can recall who was really hit hard by it was Freddie Freeman of the Braves. He said he had a really rough battle with it and was to the point that he was praying to God not to be taken.

There may some others who had bad cases, but Freeman's the only one I'm aware of.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Young people are generally unaffected. It is almost unheard of for anyone under 15 having serious problem.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Young people are generally unaffected. It is almost unheard of for anyone under 15 having serious problem.
This virus is like many other viruses mankind has lived with for centuries. It is dangerous to a certain element of the population but to the same extent that this same group is in danger to a lot of things that has been in every generation. The statistics prove that tyhe actual mortality rate is well below even 1percent which is where the most susceptible elements of thedanger resides.

Youth and healthy adults for the most part have very mild symptoms. One can only speculate why this information is kept on the back burner. The news media armed with these facts are still dwelling on the new cases that are being discovered as a result of massive increased testing.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just saw Tennessee got rolled by Kentucky

soon.. right @midswat ?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bama/Georgia is a great game so far

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Devonta Smith is pretty damn good

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Talk about your receivers letting you down. North Carolina was en route to winning until all of its WRs hands turned to concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom