2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'd hate to be a college D coordinator. All the best athletes seem to play offense.

U.jpg

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ole Miss beating Bama 14-7 :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Kiffin hanging with Saban 21-21 at the half

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Miami with a huge ST play to get back in this.

It would be nice to see Miami get back to the national stage again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This whole college season has been insane.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ole Miss is making this a good game

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My life is so miserable right now. My football team is just awful. Like, real bad.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That was one helluva game.
Meh.

The game shouldn't have went into OT in the first place. I'm becoming less and less impressed with Lincoln Riley as a head coach.

Some Oklahoma fans think the problem is he needs to hire an OC so that he can fully concentrate on managing the game. They may be on to something.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'd hate to be a college D coordinator. All the best athletes seem to play offense.

View attachment 690853
IMO, a lot of it is college refs seem to be taking their cues from NFL refs where they're throwing flags for the slightest bit of contact between against an offensive player. Whereas offensive players are allowed to beat the hell out of DBs and the flag is rarely thrown against them.

Seems like there are a 1-2 INTs in most of yesterday's big games that were taken away due to questionable flags against the defense.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My life is so miserable right now. My football team is just awful. Like, real bad.
I would like to say that it will get better but they sealed their fates on December 30, 2009.

:tippytoe

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Meh.

The game shouldn't have went into OT in the first place. I'm becoming less and less impressed with Lincoln Riley as a head coach.

Some Oklahoma fans think the problem is he needs to hire an OC so that he can fully concentrate on managing the game. They may be on to something.

Yeah, I didn't even watch the first half because I was convinced we'd lose about 42-17. Saw we were tied so I watched. Big mistake. It is very upsetting watching them piss leads away. Riley does not appear to be a good game manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom