2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You, also, need to work on your sarcasm font.

Dick.
I'm just trying to show a little empathy for your situation. Also, the man has only had the job for 2 years. Texas Tech is not some blue-blood program where you're expected to win immediately.

midswat

... soon
TN is bleeding it's recruit commits too.
The 5 star linebacker decommit and the 4 star corner from Florida were tough losses. Pretty sure the others were encouraged to look around.

we lost a 4 star TE commit but he had back surgery that led to him to miss his entire senior year and we have two other TE’s committed so idgaf.

midswat

... soon
@jsmith6919 A&M better bring their “A” game this weekend.

Tennessee going to go all out this game. Gonna try some revolutionary offensive concepts like throwing the ball down the field and potentially not throwing interceptions. Could be a shootout.

You guys might need to score upwards of 17-20 points this game if you want to leave Neyland with a win.

Goodluck.

:budd

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm hoping things fall the right way and Texas A&M slips into the top 4.

It would be nice seeing a couple of new teams in the playoffs rather than watching the same 6 teams year in and year out.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Brett Bielema is leaving the NY Giants staff and returning to CFB as the head coach of Illinois.

midswat

... soon
I'm hoping things fall the right way and Texas A&M slips into the top 4.

It would be nice seeing a couple of new teams in the playoffs rather than watching the same 6 teams year in and year out.
They should blow my squad out today. Just found out our best player (RB Eric Gray) is out because of Covid. We’re starting a true freshman QB who’s barely played. And our best pass rusher was kicked off the team two weeks ago for trying to emulate Sam Hurd. And our pass rush sucked with him in there so.... 🤷‍♂️

A lot of smoke out there that our coach is getting fired..... soon.

Being a Tennessee fan is a lot like being a Cowboys fan. It’s hard.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
until he left us like a thief in the night. fucking carpetbagger.
Sounds like what Tommy Tuberville did to Tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom