Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
MOTHERFUCKER!

Cotton

Staff member
I don't think I have ever watched game where there were 2 onside kicks recovered in one game. This game has been nuts.

Cotton

Staff member
My god.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Leach holds on and gets the win over LSU, his offense has always been a bitch to play against

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Texas Tech setting up for a massive collapse.
its my fault, I'm a cooler. I chimed in with a 15 point lead and of course my Red Raiders rammed my celebration right up my ass in a matter of minutes

I'm bailing out to give them any chance of success but Im afraid that collapse has sealed their fate

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Fuck me.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Texas Tech, choke yourselves.

That was worse than the Falcons collapse.

1bigfan13

Staff member
its my fault, I'm a cooler. I chimed in with a 15 point lead and of course my Red Raiders rammed my celebration right up my ass in a matter of minutes

I'm bailing out to give them any chance of success but Im afraid that collapse has sealed their fate
Don't blame yourself. Tech's been an accident waiting to happen since they joined the Big 12.

:art

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, that game was the most entertaining game I think I have ever watched.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Remember week 17 of the 2008 season when the Eagles needed like 6 things to break in their favor in order for their playoff hopes to remain alive ahead of their game against Dallas?

That's what we saw in that Texas Tech-Texas game.

Texas needed about a dozen things to break their way to pull off the comeback, and they somehow got every one of those breaks.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Stupidest f-ing game ever. I hate this shit so much and feel myself falling into a depression. I just grabbed my son’s can of dip after 2 years and went to town. Dumb ass shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stupidest f-ing game ever. I hate this shit so much and feel myself falling into a depression. I just grabbed my son’s can of dip after 2 years and went to town. Dumb ass shit.
Please...go on. Here for ya.

Cotton

Staff member
Calm down, white shoe boy. Going into the game we thought we would get stomped. We should have won looking back, but things fell their way.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bama looks dominant as always, they are facing Missouri tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom