2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm telling you people, hide and watch. This man will flourish in this league. I should add a caveat. He will flourish if used correctly.
Pretty easy out there. If he tears it up, he's being used 'correctly'. If not, the coaches are idiots and not using him 'correctly.'

So tell us... How should he be used 'correctly'?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pretty easy out there. If he tears it up, he's being used 'correctly'. If not, the coaches are idiots and not using him 'correctly.'

So tell us... How should he be used 'correctly'?
I have explained this multiple times, but with Zeke back I bring Pollard in on a lot of two back sets. Run him out on bubble screens, flare-outs, slip screens, etc. Anything to change it up on the defense and get him the ball in space. Using him incorrectly would be stubbornly running him up the gut every time he touches the ball.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I have explained this multiple times, but with Zeke back I bring Pollard in on a lot of two back sets. Run him out on bubble screens, flare-outs, slip screens, etc. Anything to change it up on the defense and get him the ball in space. Using him incorrectly would be stubbornly running him up the gut every time he touches the ball.
I bet this is part of Moores plan.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
You have to love the genius of Zoners. Now there's (another) Zeke Elliott fumbling "problem" thread.

Elliott had 6 fumbles last yr and 5 as a rookie (but only 1 his 2nd season and only had 1 fumble total at Ohio State). Now this is a problem according to Zoners.

There's a certain Hall of Fame RB that ended up leading the NFL in rushing yards for his career that had 6 seasons of 5+ fumbles, including 3 seasons of 7 or 8.

In the many threads those losers started on this subject, they never once mention this.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I assumed Dak was going to play out this rookie contract and take care of business this off-season
I'm not sure Dallas can really afford to risk Cooper and Dak next offseason both needing deals and only 1 franchise tag.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm not sure Dallas can really afford to risk Cooper and Dak next offseason both needing deals and only 1 franchise tag.
I think Cooper's deal with his foot might be a cause for concern and rightfully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom