2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You totally screwed it up.

It went like this.

ROY!!!!!!11!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMN!1111!! STAY DOWN, BIZNATCH!!!!!
I know the 2233-style and I was cross-referencing it with the sheer homerism I had after watching the BOOM video on repeat for those couple years.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Stay down, booznatch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know the 2233-style and I was cross-referencing it with the sheer homerism I had after watching the BOOM video on repeat for those couple years.
Don't try and weasel your way out of your mistake.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Don't try and weasel your way out of your mistake.
I live by the Roy, Damn, Stay Down Biznatch Code...please don't assume otherwise.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
He played when the big box safety ala Steve Atwater and David Fulcher were on the way out as teams were beginning to turn away from the run. He quite simply was bad in coverage. Then the horse collar thing, Destiny's Beeotch and he lost confidence. People forget how bad he was in coverage the more time goes by.
Which is why I agree with Woodson, had he played in the 80's like Lott they'd be held in similar regard and he'd be a HOF.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Talked about it before, but this seems a little more official than something hidden in an article.

I never understood how a "partially torn" pec could heal in that short of a time frame, especially with a lineman being the one injured.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Talked about it before, but this seems a little more official than something hidden in an article.

I never understood how a "partially torn" pec could heal in that short of a time frame, especially with a lineman being the one injured.
Injured reserve.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We should trade zero OL. We may need the depth.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We should trade zero OL. We may need the depth.
If Mcgovern was healthy I would. But with him out we sort of have to keep the top 3 other reserve O-lineman. I'm not sure that any of the other guys have trade value. I don't think anyone is trading for Campos or one of those caliber guys.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Tyron and Martin both have gimp backs, SuaFilo and Fleming currently filling in. This concerns me.

Cotton

Staff member
For those that might be worried, Amari Cooper will return to practice on Monday.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom