Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Emmitt's son.

vince

Not So New Member
Has anyone even discussed the signing of Malcolm Smith? That alone tells me LVE is out for the year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone even discussed the signing of Malcolm Smith? That alone tells me LVE is out for the year.
He probably is but I don't see the connection. Other LBers got hurt and we needed to fill Giffords spot.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Interesting. LVE's injury is now a herniated disc.
Lolol.....I posted the other day that LVE’s “stinger” diagnosis was nothing more than a smokescreen to keep everyone off Jer’s ass and boom there it is. Now it’s a herniated disk. Could be career ending for all we know and updates about his condition have been kept under wraps for a big reason I believe. Can’t have ol Jer getting too much heat from hanging on to a shitty coach and drafting a guy with known neck problems all at the same time.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lolol.....I posted the other day that LVE’s “stinger” diagnosis was nothing more than a smokescreen to keep everyone off Jer’s ass and boom there it is. Now it’s a herniated disk. Could be career ending for all we know and updates about his condition have been kept under wraps for a big reason I believe. Can’t have ol Jer getting too much heat from hanging on to a shitty coach and drafting a guy with know neck problems all at the same time.
It is fucking ridiculous.

There is no reason to keep up with this stupid cloak and dagger shit with him. He's not coming back.

He has a disc issue and that is not going to heal, untreated with non-evasive techniques, within the space of a couple of months.

It is almost like they love to keep hope alive for purposes of optics even if it means delaying something that should be a bigger priority for next year and the future. This is a first round pick. He is a huge investment.

The Eagles themselves have Grugier-Hill with a issue with a disc in his back, who played a few snaps last week and within a couple of days, they shut him down and put him under the knife immediately. He is a who-gives-a-fuck UDFA STer who became a starter.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

everything checks out!

everything's still fine! no need to worry!
I am over the fucking worry shit and even the taking the fucked up neck guy in the first round.

Get his shit together, get him under the knife and fix it for next year.

Dragging it on another week here, etc. is just not beneficial in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom