2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
the whole fucking family is delusional. where's the anger? the accountability? a fucking rent-a-player like Bennett is more pissed off than the head coach or the people who own the team. amazing.
Our only hope is Mirror Universe Spaulding with the Spock Goatee is still angry after Stephen dies off in 2037.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Jesus. Well, you were right Booze. Rooting for Jerry to die doesn't do any good when theres another fucking clown waiting in the wings.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Garrett has been here since 2007.

That’s Landry-esque by today’s standards.

I think Jerry’s senile brain has imprinted on him and can’t imagine anyone else running the team.
I can barely remember pre-Garrett. The Parcells days seem like 100 years ago.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jesus. Well, you were right Booze. Rooting for Jerry to die doesn't do any good when theres another fucking clown waiting in the wings.
I think I resent Goof Son even more these days.

He has been entirely capable of learning from his stupid father's countless mistakes and understand that tireless optimism and hope have no place in running a football team. You can't have a winning organization if you run it into the ground and defend failure like a clueless homer fan would. It doesn't mean he has to shit all over things, but try to at least be receptive to the fact that everything is not fine all of the time.

But he has chosen to be just as stubborn and arrogant as Jerry Jones is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Robert Saleh would be a huge mismatch here.
I don't see the big deal with him. Yes. The Niners have a good defense. For one year.

What was his deal last year? They were ranked 28th in team defense with basically the same guys minus Bosa, who was the best pass rusher you could draft.

I guess he is just like Richard. He is animated on the sides and seems to yell a lot. He's got "passion".

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
tl;dr version- Garrett tried to throw the kicker under the bus and then got overruled and told play your hand you have

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

They better sign Cooper or that trade was for dumb, imo. I know his road games havent been very good but they were in Oakland. Have to think gameplan has to have something to do with that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think I resent Goof Son even more these days.

He has been entirely capable of learning from his stupid father's countless mistakes and understand that tireless optimism and hope have no place in running a football team. You can't have a winning organization if you run it into the ground and defend failure like a clueless homer fan would. It doesn't mean he has to shit all over things, but try to at least be receptive to the fact that everything is not fine all of the time.

But he has chosen to be just as stubborn and arrogant as Jerry Jones is.
Seems to me that he gets more like his deddy every day.

At first he did seem a little different, but I think now he's had a taste of what running the team is like and he doesn't want to give that up that power.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
They better sign Cooper or that trade was for dumb, imo. I know his road games havent been very good but they were in Oakland. Have to think gameplan has to have something to do with that.
you can't let that be a factor. that's how we panicked and overpaid Zeke. and why would he not be a big part of any gameplan, home or away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom