Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Geezus, Im starting to think the fix is in

horrible call imo
Yea since when did that "football move" bullshit invade college football

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Watch the one I posted earlier from the other angle, he definitely lowers his helmet and hits Lawrence helmet.

Look, I don't like the rule either, but that is targeting as the rule is written.
I wasn't arguing with you, just providing a slow-mo view for all. Lol, I don't know how the rule is defined.

Having said that, it seems too harsh to me, especially when the QB sees him coming and lowers his head bracing for impact. Its really hard for these guys to play defense these days. Seems more fair to call the penalty but not eject the player in a bang bang situation but perhaps this will force these guys to finally start keeping their heads up at all times to avoid this stuff

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Nice play!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did they score too fast though?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Trevor Lawrence is stupid good.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This has been a fun game to watch. I've got no dog in the fight but I've enjoyed watching it.
Same, I don't really care who wins. I'm just glad this turned out to be a good game

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Welp so much for that :lol

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
My youngest son just got into Clemson. Visited the campus last month, and was shocked at how understated and small it is. On vacation in WV, and watched the game last night surrounded by a bunch of loud mouth fucking moronic OSU fans who cheered both Tee Higgins and Lawrence’s apparent injuries. So, it was great to see the look on their faces last night when little ole Clemson, who never plays anyone, stuck a 12” pole up OSUs arrogant ass last night and ended their season.

midswat

... soon
We are ALL Tennessee Volunteers fans today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom