2018 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Much better to bring back our piece of shit in Brice Butler.

Just wow. You can't make this special kind of shit head thinking if you tried.
WTF, Butler couldn't latch on to that shit squad in AZ, and we bring his ass back?

Smitty

DCC 4Life

we're saved!
Holy fuck.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Holy fuck.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

The only thing I can think of is they're looking to add some size to the WR corps so they can start running some of the "Dez plays" again......back shoulder throws, fades, jump balls, etc.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

The only thing I can think of is they're looking to add some size to the WR corps so they can start running some of the "Dez plays" again......back shoulder throws, fades, jump balls, etc.
Josh Gordon might be a good place to start then.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Yes, because Dak does so well with those :art

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, because Dak does so well with those :art
21 yards per catch and caught 15 of 24 balls last season. I think we are looking towards him for more big plays. I wonder which receiver would hit the bricks though. Certainly we don't keep 7? Thompson and Austin have earned their stripes. Gallup isn't going anywhere. Beasley isn't going anywhere. Would they dare part ways with Hurns or Williams even though they have been the 2 weakest receivers?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
21 yards per catch and caught 15 of 24 balls last season. I think we are looking towards him for more big plays. I wonder which receiver would hit the bricks though. Certainly we don't keep 7? Thompson and Austin have earned their stripes. Gallup isn't going anywhere. Beasley isn't going anywhere. Would they dare part ways with Hurns or Williams even though they have been the 2 weakest receivers?
If I'm dumping a receiver it's Hurns, no question.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
David Moore is saying on the ticket he thinks Williams might be the one.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He hasnt shown it.
same number of receptions as Terrance, 11 more yards. Maybe negligible, but I give him an edge over Williams. 6 years of Williams has been enough.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
same number of receptions as Terrance, 11 more yards. Maybe negligible, but I give him an edge over Williams. 6 years of Williams has been enough.
They are both turds but then again so is Butler. I guess im apathetic to the whole idea of adding Butler. Whats the point?

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom