2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
So, I flipped to the Music City Bowl and Auburn is up on Purdue 21-0 halfway through the first quarter. This may end up being a laugher, just a hunch.
Auburn is a weird team under Malzahn. Very hard to figure out and you never know exactly what you’ll get. Roster is loaded with talent but they come out flat and seem disinterested some weeks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone who abandons their team like Will Grier did would drop on my draft board or go "in the box" altogether depending on talent level.
By the way I think it's a dumb decision on Grier's part. He is trying to increase his draft stock. He isn't a lock first round pick. A dominant bowl win could have increased his stock.

D

Deuce

By the way I think it's a dumb decision on Grier's part. He is trying to increase his draft stock. He isn't a lock first round pick. A dominant bowl win could have increased his stock.
With Herbert off the board and seeing Milton’s injury, I don’t question the decision to skip a meaningless game.

If it were a playoff game and he did it, then I would have concern about the me-first atitiude.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
With Herbert off the board and seeing Milton’s injury, I don’t question the decision to skip a meaningless game.

If it were a playoff game and he did it, then I would have concern about the me-first atitiude.
I don't care about the attitude, I just think as the third or fourth QB in the draft you have the opportunity to jump to the top potentially with a signature performance. It's the same reason guys play in the Senior Bowl.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How I would like the College Football Playoffs to play out:

Alabama vs Oklahoma
Clemson vs Notre Dame

National Championship:

Notre Dame vs Oklahoma

Which means Clemson will play Alabama from the National Championship and Alabama will win. :budd
Alabama/Clemson. Haven't seen that enough. Nope.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I think he made a mistake. This QB class is going to suck. He had a chance to showcase.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Will Grier is a slimy little fucking shit stain cunt for abandoning his team at the end of the year.

I wouldn't want that type of "leader" within 100 miles of my fucking team.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Will Grier is a slimy little fucking shit stain cunt for abandoning his team at the end of the year.

I wouldn't want that type of "leader" within 100 miles of my fucking team.
Get use to it because this will become the norm soon.

D

Deuce

I want the mustache dude from Washington State. Has a great story about him too.
Feh. I remember him sucking big time at ECU. It was t just the lack of talent around him, he made some bonehead plays too. He’s a Leach system guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feh. I remember him sucking big time at ECU. It was t just the lack of talent around him, he made some bonehead plays too. He’s a Leach system guy.
Oh yeah I have no idea about his physical talent. I just love the cocky character he has.

Pretty crazy Alabama wanted him as a transfer.

midswat

... soon
Dear 8oz baby Jesus please let every sec team lose today. F Florida. F South Carolina. Most of all F bama.

Amen

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Too late. You will be known as Billy Mays now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I think Shannon is talking out of his ass a bit. Slackers are going to slack regardless.

In 2016, McCaffrey and Fournette sat out.

In 2017, Derwin James, Royce Freeman, DeShon Elliot and Connor Williams sat out.

This year we have Bosa, Deandre Baker, Karon Higdon, Ed Alexander, Justin Layne, Bryce Love, Darrell Henderson, Blake Cashman and Will Grier taking the zero.

So all are going to suck? Doubt it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Michigan's performance in their last two games is exactly why I and many others didn't want to see them in the CFB Playoffs playing Alabama. The Wolverines skill position players leave a lot to be desired. They lack speed, play making ability, and elite football skills. Bama would have blanked them like they did LSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom