2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
LSU has some monsters on defense that will likely overwhelm UCF the entire game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You didn’t even embed a picture correctly.

midswat

... soon
How I would like the College Football Playoffs to play out:

Alabama vs Oklahoma
Clemson vs Notre Dame

National Championship:

Notre Dame vs Oklahoma

Which means Clemson will play Alabama from the National Championship and Alabama will win. :budd

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
These bowl games are kind of sad. College football really needs to expand the playoffs and do away with games like we saw last night between TCU and Cal. It's just bad football. Plus you get all these players sitting out of bowl games but if they were in the college playoffs you know they would be playing.

D

Deuce

How I would like the College Football Playoffs to play out:

Alabama vs Oklahoma
Clemson vs Notre Dame

National Championship:

Notre Dame vs Oklahoma

Which means Clemson will play Alabama from the National Championship and Alabama will win. :budd
That’s also the only scenario in which UCF claims another National Championship if they beat LSU, so bring it on! :towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That’s also the only scenario in which UCF claims another National Championship if they beat LSU, so bring it on! :towel
They should just claim one anyway. People will pay about as much attention to that one as the other.

D

Deuce

They should just claim one anyway. People will pay about as much attention to that one as the other.
1. No, we won’t. Half the reason for the claim is because we were the only remaining undefeated team in the FBS.

2. Since UCF has dominated the college football national media for almost a full 365 days now since the claim, I’d say it served its purpose in spades

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Anyone who abandons their team like Will Grier did would drop on my draft board or go "in the box" altogether depending on talent level.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
So, I flipped to the Music City Bowl and Auburn is up on Purdue 21-0 halfway through the first quarter. This may end up being a laugher, just a hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom