2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Tonight's Stanford/ND game really intrigues me. I like that 6'7" Stanford TE. I caught the second half of last week's Stanford/Oregon game and he really stood out.

Notre Dame's secondary is going to have their hands full. From what I saw just about every WR and TE on Stanford's roster was at least 6'2". So I expect a lot of 50/50 balls tonight.
Really want to watch that but as I've told you before, I'm a sucker for Big Ten football and I can't wait to watch Penn State vs Ohio State.

Maybe I'll head over to Twin Peaks and catch them both.

:art

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Really want to watch that but as I've told you before, I'm a sucker for Big Ten football and I can't wait to watch Penn State vs Ohio State.

Maybe I'll head over to Twin Peaks and catch them both.

:art
I'll probably be using DirecTV's PIP feature for those games.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh wow, Kliff went with Duffey. I think that’s a little premature. There have been at least 5 dropped passes so far.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Right now Tech's defense is so bad that it's hard to tell just how good Grier is. He's basically running 7-on-7 drills vs TT.
7 on 1 drills you mean.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right now Tech's defense is so bad that it's hard to tell just how good Grier is. He's basically running 7-on-7 drills vs TT.
Yeah I was going to ask how he looks. He is another QB prospect in the running for a draft spot in the first two rounds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Definitely a pony tail puller performance.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn that was a helluva scramble by Duffy.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Looked like Syracuse might pull off a major upset over #3 Clemson but their defense was gassed and folded in the end.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Tech had been outscored 85-35 in the first this season. The offense and defense has started slow a lot lately. Tech hasn’t won against a Big 12 opponent in Lubbock in two years. That’s all you need to know about the coaching staff. That obviously will never be acceptable.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Tech had been outscored 85-35 in the first this season. The offense and defense has started slow a lot lately. Tech hasn’t won against a Big 12 opponent in Lubbock in two years. That’s all you need to know about the coaching staff. That obviously will never be acceptable.
100% on Kingsbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom