2018 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Such an obvious hold missed by the refs there.

Cotton

Staff member
Yes, please keep running the ball, Dana.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Trading down is always risky but a first round TE is pretty risky too. Eric Ebron looked like a stud in college. I am quite wary of targeting a TE like that. I would much prefer going to get a real QB.
Completely agree. I was just pointing out that we're probably going to be picking too high to draft a TE. And quite frankly, I'd rather go WR before TE.

Cotton

Staff member
How about catch the damn ball?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Don't worry you guys will get to throw jabs at me in a few hours as I have to sit through another frustrating weekend of watching a Mike Stoops coached defense.

I'm expecting a 45-40 type shootout between Baylor and OU.

1bigfan13

Staff member
So close to being another TD by WVU. Jennings needs to do pushups for that drop.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If I were WVU I’d go for it. Cause we apparently suck

Cotton

Staff member
:towel

Cotton

Staff member
Watch the fake.

Cotton

Staff member
Score on this drive and we are back in this thing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fant will likely be a 1st round pick though from what I've seen. Assuming the Cowboys season goes as expected, they'd have to trade down to justify grabbing him in the first.

Who knows....maybe we get lucky and he slides to the 2nd round allowing the Cowboys to grab him with a pick near the top of round 2. Wishful thinking, I know. Knowing this dysfunctional franchise, they'll pass on a TE again in order to give the Rico Gathers experiment one more shot.
Yeah its early to project where he will go and where we will pick. Kiper right now doesn't have him on his big board so who knows. But I also think he is going to test really well. All I know is he is everything the Cowboys need. Great receiver and at Iowa you have to block well also to play. Ferentz will have him ready to be the total package.

Of course if we are picking in the top 10 I'll be looking at QBs. Then maybe trade up from the second if needed. I mean if we aren't taking a QB my eyes are on 3 technique, WR and TE. So if we end up with a pick around 15 that would be my guess in terms of a position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom