2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Yeah pretty much. And frankly I don't see why the Seahawks would make that trade Sherman is a perfect fit for their defense, knows the scheme and has a couple more elite seasons left in him. Who knows how he would fit in with a team like Dallas. I've said it before, Sherman is more valuable to the Seahawks than any other NFL team. Doesn't make any sense to trade him, unless another NFL team becomes delusional and offers more than he is worth to them.
The talk that he's become a locker room cancer must be true and much worse than it looks on the outside because you're right it doesn't make much sense for the Seahawks to replace him right now. Yes, he's aging but as long as they have Earl Thomas back directing traffic Sherman still does exactly what they want in that defense. I don't care how good your front office is it isn't easy to replace a player like that.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Adrian Peterson to the Saints.

Is it official? Heard they were still negotiating. Rumor is 1 yr 3 mill. Surprised they're even interested when they already have Ingram.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is it official? Heard they were still negotiating. Rumor is 1 yr 3 mill. Surprised they're even interested when they already have Ingram.
Not sure if the team has announced it, but it's a done deal. 2 yr/7 mill with 3.5 mill guaranteed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Hmmm. Wonder if he has anything left and if the Cardinals are interested in keeping him.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Hmmm. Wonder if he has anything left and if the Cardinals are interested in keeping him.
If they released him I might sniff around.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wow, didn't even let him finish the draft.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The Turk is visiting a lot of people at ESPN lately.

dallen

Senior Tech
What the fuck?

dallen

Senior Tech
NFL Network should snap him up immediately

Cotton

Staff member
Holy hell, that's crazy. I wonder what their reasoning was.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Holy hell, that's crazy. I wonder what their reasoning was.
They are cleaning house. A lot of turnover but not all are being fired. Some not renewing contracts. Saw it online last night and they must be continuing today.

Cotton

Staff member
They are cleaning house. A lot of turnover but not all are being fired. Some not renewing contracts. Saw it online last night and they must be continuing today.
Yep, apparently so.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Rumors are that the price on Richard Sherman is falling. Wonder why they are trying to unload him.

How low would the price have to get for you to pull the trigger?
I'd be willing to part with a 3rd.

I'd be perfectly happy with 3 good seasons from him because now is the time to strike for us.

The guy is a bigtime playmaker. He does a great job against the league's best receivers and he brings real confidence to the field, not that fake swag nonsense.

He may not be a true shutdown CB, but those don't really exist anymore. But he makes huge plays at the biggest moments and he's always around the ball.

I would love to see him on this defense.

dallen

Senior Tech
Seems like they are cutting a lot of reporters in favor of keeping talking heads

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
NFL Network should snap him up immediately
Beat me to it.

Ed Werder is a quality NFL reporter and one of the few who aren't annoying or loud at ESPN.

NFLN would be fools to not snatch him up.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Seems like they are cutting a lot of reporters in favor of keeping talking heads
They are going the wrong way. Gonna feature more one sided political bullshit instead of actual sports journalism.

Then they will wonder why they end up in bankruptcy. Maybe it has something to do with alienating half of your viewer base with politics they don't agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom