2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
While I am truly happy for him and hope he continues to improve, that is a BS stat in and of itself.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
While I am truly happy for him and hope he continues to improve, that is a BS stat in and of itself.
Yeah, I agree with you. Go to any site that displays individual stats and almost all of them will list a different number. Even DC.com has him third on the team behind Lee and Hitchens with 77. That article states it's from the coaches' breakdown so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

He's coming along but I'm getting tired of the hype machine.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Looks like I'm not the only one who incorrectly remembered the Eagles needing a ton of breaks to make the playoffs in 2008.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I agree with you. Go to any site that displays individual stats and almost all of them will list a different number. Even DC.com has him third on the team behind Lee and Hitchens with 77. That article states it's from the coaches' breakdown so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

He's coming along but I'm getting tired of the hype machine.
Yeah Jaylon has been good the second half of the season but tackle statistics are kind of a joke. Sean Lee and Hitchens have been much better against the run.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I don't know what retard the team has given the Twitter keys to, but they need to take them away.

Between this and the Taco Charlton for the Pro Bowl thing...sheesh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:doh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can't get the tweet to embed for some reason, but it stated that Dez Bryant has been held under 100 receiving yards for 20 consecutive regular season games.

This is equally remarkable and pathetic.

p1_

DCC 4Life

:doh
i’m surprised he’s not clapping .

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Can't get the tweet to embed for some reason, but it stated that Dez Bryant has been held under 100 receiving yards for 20 consecutive regular season games.

This is equally remarkable and pathetic.
Isn't it funny how Dez and Witten both haven't been the same since Dak took over?

Crazy coincidence.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dez was 28 and Witten 34. I don't buy the age argument at all.
Both of them are clearly over the hill.

How are you not buying the age argument?

Prescott is no HoF guy right now, but these two guys are not exactly elite talents anymore.

Not even close.

They are now both niche players who do certain things well. A prepared defense can eliminate either one with relative ease.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Some people are trying to convince themselves that Dak is a HOF QB based off a phenomenal rookie season where he managed the offense and mostly took what the defense gave us and relied on Zeke to lead the league in big plays.

He may never see protection like that again. Maybe no QB will.

Jason’s offense relies on accurate intermediate to deep passing. A lot has to go right for that to happen. But one thing for sure you can’t just take what the defense gives you and keep making it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom