Sean Lee
Tyron Smith

Out:

Justin Durant
David Irving
Orlando Scandrick

midswat

... soon
Well, evidently Lee has a new ouchie, he didn't practice yesterday because of his hamstring and I guess his back if this is true:

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2017/12/15/dallas-cowboys-vs-oakland-raiders-nfl-week-15-injury-report-final-sean-lee-back-david-irving-concussion/

I love the guy when he's on the field as a football fan but he's getting up there and he's almost constantly dinged up.
Jesus. He has to be the first living person who’s body has already started decomposing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ezekiel Elliott Used Suspension to Get in Shape, Make Documentary
Sports Illustrated Charlotte Carroll,Sports Illustrated 8 hours ago

Ezekiel Elliott is coming back to the Cowboys in even better shape and with a documentary, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

The running back is reportedly flying back Sunday from Cabo San Lucas and will return to the Cowboys organization on Monday after his six-week suspension ends Sunday night.

According to Rapoport, Elliott has gotten in shape, both physically and mentally, while in Mexico. He has also worked on a documentary that will tell his side of the story and chronicle his suspension.

Elliott was suspended by the NFL for violating the personal conduct policy for allegedly committing domestic violence against his former girlfriend. He was never arrested or charged. The case stemmed the entire season, with Elliott finally accepting the suspension in early November after a court battle.

The Cowboys (7–6) have gone 2–3 in Elliott's absence. Dallas will play one more game Sunday night against Oakland before facing Seattle on Dec. 24 in Elliott's return.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well at least his PR team is in top condition...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Elliott was suspended by the NFL for violating the personal conduct policy for allegedly committing domestic violence against his former girlfriend. He was never arrested or charged.

Christ. This still bugs me. Just the basic facts with no embellishment sound ridiculous.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Christ. This still bugs me. Just the basic facts with no embellishment sound ridiculous.
Same here.

Which is why it pisses me off that Jerry Richardson is taking the easy way out. I really wanted to see how they handled his case vs how they handled Zeke's.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Same here.

Which is why it pisses me off that Jerry Richardson is taking the easy way out. I really wanted to see how they handled his case vs how they handled Zeke's.
Listen, Goodell already said that since Richardson was never charged with anything, that should be enough. And, I was told that it was a reach to try to compare the two cases, so there.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
This is greatness.

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Cotton

Staff member
Welp, on to next season.

Cotton

Staff member
Speaking of next season...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Speaking of next season...

Legit speed but I assume he must have a screw loose because he is too talented to have bounced around this much already. Very explosive player at least though. Elite athletic traits.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
A bunch of the beat writers are all kinds of butthurt that he wouldn't answer their questions. Fuck you, he doesn't owe you or the fans a damn thing.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

What a prick. He may not have control over what he is asked, but he damn sure has control over what he decides to answer.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:lol

What a prick. He may not have control over what he is asked, but he damn sure has control over what he decides to answer.
Yep, and this is why guys like Marshawn Lynch give a big FU to the media. You can ask whatever you want but when the player shuts down and gives you nothing, it's nothing but a product of the media's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom