2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Fuck off.

Off-season is quickly coming to an end. Time to get the ornery-DCC back.
No, you fuck off. It's a free country so I can say what the fuck I want. Think I don't have ornery in me, bro?

data

Forbes #1
No, you fuck off. It's a free country so I can say what the fuck I want. Think I don't have ornery in me, bro?
Free? You a freeloadin' immigrant? Pay ur taxes or GTFO. No such thing as free in America, hombre.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Seriously Jim Miller?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
~flush~

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Seriously Jim Miller?
:lol:lol:lol

The day I care about what Jim Miller thinks... The guy is a dope.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
:lol:lol:lol

The day I care about what Jim Miller thinks... The guy is a dope.
anybody who doesn't say dallas is the #1 line is legitimately fishing for people to read their articles. The cowboys had 3 All Pro lineman and the #1 rusher.

They made Darren McFadden into an 1,100 yard running back....

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Free? You a freeloadin' immigrant? Pay ur taxes or GTFO. No such thing as free in America, hombre.
No, free as in you're allowed to speak your mind, it's called freedom of speech.

I pay my fvcking taxes, bro. I've lived here my entire life since the 60s and have been paying taxes for almost 40 years but I was raised to take no sh!t.

Agree to disagree, whatever. If everyone on this board agreed on everything, there would be no traffic here.

JFC, the season can't get here soon enough.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The only reason there's an OL poll is because of the popularity and notoriety of the Cowboys OL.

Three who are consistently the very best at their position and another who's a 1st round talent.

It's an embarrassment of riches and the other lines aren't even close.

To not rank them first is very thinly veiled trolling of Cowboys fans. Gotta keep those phone lines lit.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The only reason there's an OL poll is because of the popularity and notoriety of the Cowboys OL.

Three who are consistently the very best at their position and another who's a 1st round talent.

It's an embarrassment of riches and the other lines aren't even close.

To not rank them first is very thinly veiled trolling of Cowboys fans. Gotta keep those phone lines lit.
Yeah, I could care less about polls anyway. The core of the line is still intact and Dallas as done a good job in recent years of compiling OL depth compared to past years.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Seriously Jim Miller?

Fucking douchebag. Eagles #1, of course.

dallen

Senior Tech
Are they holding all of training camp is Frisco this year?

Cotton

Staff member
Are they holding all of training camp is Frisco this year?
Last I hear they would still be in Oxnard some this year.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Last I hear they would still be in Oxnard some this year.
I hope they continue that forever. I want to take my son out to training camp when he gets older. But Frisco would be boring.... California/LA would offer more entertainment options after practice.

Cotton

Staff member

vince

Not So New Member
I hope they continue that forever. I want to take my son out to training camp when he gets older. But Frisco would be boring.... California/LA would offer more entertainment options after practice.
Have you even been to the Star before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom