That's a lot.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

That's a lot.
I'd rather Trubisky than Garoppolo.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

That's a lot.
And this is why Bill Polian is a FORMER NFL executive. There is no way in hell I'd give that much up for Garoppolo. Shit, I don't think I'd want to give up just the #12.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And this is why Bill Polian is a FORMER NFL executive. There is no way in hell I'd give that much up for Garoppolo. Shit, I don't think I'd want to give up just the #12.
Can't remember if it was posted here, but Polian also said yesterday that no athlete has ever succeeded at the NFL level that has tested positive for pot at the Combine.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Can't remember if it was posted here, but Polian also said yesterday that no athlete has ever succeeded at the NFL level that has tested positive for pot at the Combine.

That's probably a small sample size, isn't it?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's probably a small sample size, isn't it?
Warren Sapp and Randy Moss spring to mind. His point wasn't specifically about the Combine but more about players succeeded that have failed a test prior to being drafted. It was a dumb statement to make.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, he is retarded. Warren Sapp and Randy Moss both failed pre-draft test and their careers turned out all right. And there are a handful of other players who followed that same path, including Justin Houstin, Telvin Smith, Percy Harvin and Timmy Jernigan.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Justin Houston and Percy Harvin, too.
Aqib Talib as well. Mario Manningham failed as well that year but I guess you could argue his career wasn't great. He was pretty good with the Giants though.

dallen

Senior Tech

That's a lot.
I'll give him this: It is definitely wouldn't be out of character for the Browns

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll give him this: It is definitely wouldn't be out of character for the Browns
This is just retarded. The Patriots sure know how to trick the shit out of people. Garappolo was a second round talent in the draft. He played very little in the NFL and during the brief period of time he showed he was fragile.

And now suddenly he is worth a 1st, 2nd, 2nd and third round pick? Bill Polian has lost his god damn mind. Which doesn't surprise me, he says some pretty whacked out incorrect stuff.

Top Bottom