2017 Draft Chatter Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Polian built 2 very talented rosters with the Bills and Colts.

He has more than enough skins on the wall.

I might not agree with him but he is far from clueless.
No, he is just showing his senility right now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, he is just showing his senility right now.
No, I think he has changed for TV is what I really think. He isn't a GM anymore. He doesn't watch these guys in depth any longer. And I can't blame him, the guy is old.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No, I think he has changed for TV is what I really think. He isn't a GM anymore. He doesn't watch these guys in depth any longer. And I can't blame him, the guy is old.
He claims he still watches tape. Sad thing is he does it now in between episodes of Matlock.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have no idea how Trubisky is the #1 QB and even in consideration for the top pick. I think at best he is the 3rd best QB after Watson and Mahomes...who I like best if my team needed a QB.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have no idea how Trubisky is the #1 QB and even in consideration for the top pick. I think at best he is the 3rd best QB after Watson and Mahomes...who I like best if my team needed a QB.
:buddy

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Perhaps you aren't taking into account he is from UNC, that makes him better by default.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Perhaps you aren't taking into account he is from UNC, that makes him better by default.
Well, he does want to go by Mitchell now...so that is a mature thing i guess. It's a slap in the face to Hasselhoff though.

Top Bottom