2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Looks like next weekend is the annual mid-November bye for the top SEC teams. Lots of games against the likes of Louisiana Monroe and Mercer.

midswat

... soon
Florida looking at chip kelly?

I’d prefer they hire him over Frost.

Frost is a coach I think who will be really be good.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Florida looking at chip kelly?

I’d prefer they hire him over Frost.

Frost is a coach I think who will be really be good.
Agree. I also think a lot of what made Kelly successful has been copied by everyone else now. Doubt he'd be as effective now.

midswat

... soon
Kelly is innovative. I think he’d be successful at whatever school he goes to. Maybe not Oregon level success, but he’ll turn whatever program he goes to around.

midswat

... soon
https://amp.businessinsider.com/jon-gruden-may-coach-again-and-2-potential-destinations-have-emerged-2017-11

business insider said:
Gruden's longstanding ties to Tennessee make him a natural fit for that opening. He spent time in Knoxville as a graduate assistant from 1985 to 1987. In addition, his wife is a former Tennessee cheerleader, while his son is a current student at the university. Gruden was spotted at the Volunteers' game against South Carolina last month, showing he still has a soft spot for his old squad.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gruden is said to have at least thought about the position. According to John Talty of Al.com, the Ohio native once informed school administrators that the Tennessee job was one of three college jobs he would ever consider taking.
:art

Soon.

D

Deuce

Kelly is innovative. I think he’d be successful at whatever school he goes to. Maybe not Oregon level success, but he’ll turn whatever program he goes to around.
He hates recruiting, so he needs a school like Florida where it can recruit elite athletes by itself to be successful. I don't think he'd be great at a school like Illinois.

midswat

... soon

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

midswat said and then twitters confirmed. Weld it.

D

Deuce

[MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

[MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] :unsure
Oh snap.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
and somewhere off in the distant a green balloon pops....

midswat

... soon
:lol Scott roussell of “footballscoop.com”

Seriously not worried about it. I stand by my soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom