2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This is a special Back the Blue game for the Red Raiders. They are calling for the fans to "blue out" the stadium.
I State is a pretty strong well balanced team. They aren’t the boys of days gone bye.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
F you Kingsbury.

Pay Mike Leach.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck Kingsbury.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I really though we were done with QBs that abandoned clean pockets when Mahomes left, but Shimonek has gotten to be just as bad about it. YOUR OL CANT SEE HOW TO BLOCK WHEN YOU DO THAT, DUMBASS!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I know I'm like a broken record with this, but why couldn't we have this defense last year?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Let's do the right thing and focus our attention on Baylor's 12 home game losing streak. Let's all send up a good baptist prayer that they are 0-7 for the year after the game today.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damnit Locke.

Just fall on the damn ball and we would have a recovery there.

Why would you try to pick up a ball at your own 1-yard line?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Another good stand.

Come on, offense.

It's now or never.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Let's do the right thing and focus our attention on Baylor's 12 home game losing streak. Let's all send up a good baptist prayer that they are 0-7 for the year after the game today.
Keep it up and Karma is going to get you as Baylors only win will now probably be against Tech.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is the Tech game over?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Keep it up and Karma is going to get you as Baylors only win will now probably be against Tech.
Baylor cannot outgain Karma for another 7 years. It is written in the baptist book of life.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Is the Tech game over?
I don't know, I stopped looking. I am currently sitting in a condo building parking that took 4 feet of water on and had no roofs. If all goes well here I plan to buy my own happiness and become a UCF fan.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
For crying out loud, just get a damn FG.

That's all.

Can you do that much? Please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom