2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

midswat

... soon
How come no one has been posting anymore tweets from media members since the Pruitt hire?

That was all the rage once Schiano was boycotted and during the search.

I'm sure its not because pretty much everyone thinks its a great hire and he's putting together an incredible staff. Naw, couldn't be that.

I give it three years and Pruitt has the Vols in the College Football Playoffs. Bookmark this post.

midswat

... soon
Well no one can question that you're a positive person.
What I said was true.... Tennessee for the past 10 years, has been under the control of Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and his puppet AD's, which hired his hand picked coaches. This offseason, if you believe the media narrative, the fans boycotted that hire after the MOU was already signed, kept the heat on keeping schmucks like Dave Doeren from taking the job, and ultimately pressuring the University Chancellor to shitcan the AD, giving the position to no nonsense Phillip Fulmer, who hired arguably the best coordinator in the country, who is in turn putting together a great staff.

D

Deuce

How come no one has been posting anymore tweets from media members since the Pruitt hire?

That was all the rage once Schiano was boycotted and during the search.

I'm sure its not because pretty much everyone thinks its a great hire and he's putting together an incredible staff. Naw, couldn't be that.

I give it three years and Pruitt has the Vols in the College Football Playoffs. Bookmark this post.
I look forward to Tennessee’s next coaching search in 4 years.

midswat

... soon
I look forward to Tennessee’s next coaching search in 4 years.
Yeah, I guess with Frost gone for a real job, you don’t have much else to look forward in college football anymore.

D

Deuce

Yeah, I guess with Frost gone for a real job, you don’t have much else to look forward in college football anymore.
Not true. I look forward to more football this season (I suppose you don’t know what that feels like) and I look forward to most players returning next year to run the table again. A second consecutive undefeated year won’t be so easy for the committee to throw aside.

midswat

... soon
Not true. I look forward to more football this season (I suppose you don’t know what that feels like) and I look forward to most players returning next year to run the table again. A second consecutive undefeated year won’t be so easy for the committee to throw aside.
No, not this year I don't. But we have won bowl games the past three seasons. Hows your recent bowl record been? Not very good. This is the best UCF can possibly get though, so I'm sure they'll make light work of a three loss Auburn team and run the table next year. :lol

D

Deuce

No, not this year I don't. But we have won bowl games the past three seasons. Hows your recent bowl record been? Not very good. This is the best UCF can possibly get though, so I'm sure they'll make light work of a three loss Auburn team and run the table next year. :lol
A fan of a team that lost to Mizzou, Vandy and Kentucky is questioning the quality of 3 loss Auburn? lulz

midswat

... soon
A fan of a team that lost to Mizzou, Vandy and Kentucky is questioning the quality of 3 loss Auburn? lulz
I was praising your undefeated team. UCF is literally at its peak! You will never see a better UCF squad.

Surely you’ll beat that 3 loss auburn team right?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Anyone checking out Army/Navy? Based on the conditions it should be a good old fashioned run the ball/bang your heads together game. I had no idea Army had 8 wins this year.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
can't watch games where there's no threat of the pass. run run run is boring.

D

Deuce

I was praising your undefeated team. UCF is literally at its peak! You will never see a better UCF squad.

Surely you’ll beat that 3 loss auburn team right?
I respect your troll attempt, but I firmly believe we’ll be P5 eventually so this “peak” you speak of is temporary so I’ll just enjoy the undefeated ride while is lasts. I sure hope you can beat some of those lowly SEC teams next year and get back to bowl eligible. But since you’re rolling with your 14th choice at HC, I’m doubtful.

midswat

... soon
It’s a shame UCF is undefeated on the year and the best they’ll ever be, but you can’t say with confidence that they’ll beat a 3 loss SEC team.

Must be their shitty bowl record that’s scaring you off. Understand.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
can't watch games where there's no threat of the pass. run run run is boring.
I hear you but at the same time it's a good old fashioned crappy winter weather game on grass. Reminds me of the old days.

D

Deuce

It’s a shame UCF is undefeated on the year and the best they’ll ever be, but you can’t say with confidence that they’ll beat a 3 loss SEC team.

Must be their shitty bowl record that’s scaring you off. Understand.
The only thing I question heading into the bowl game is coaching. Front continues to create drama and subtlety threaten not to coach, leaving us with zero guys to start practice next week.

But from a talent standpoint, we can certainly play with them.

midswat

... soon
The only thing I question heading into the bowl game is coaching. Front continues to create drama and subtlety threaten not to coach, leaving us with zero guys to start practice next week.

But from a talent standpoint, we can certainly play with them.
That danged Frost! But for real I’ve read where UCF might be keeping him away.

Anywho did you see what heupel did at Missouri? I’m sure he’ll coach ‘em up just fine.

:art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom