Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Last chance I have is Jackson to OAK.

data

Forbes #1
Coach Brown: You ready?
Z: you know I'm ready.

Q: Can you talk about the relationship you were able to develop with Coach Brown during pre-draft visits.
Z: We were able to develop a little bit of a relationship
Coach Brown: Did things we asked. Didn't blink. Glad we got him.

Q: What does having McFadden and Zeke do for you?
Coach Brown: The strong gets stronger. Darren is a very mature man and understands what it is to be a role model and help Zeke to get to where he needs to be.

Q: Talk about how much pride and blocking ability you have
Z: Blocking has always been a part of my game. It's what I do to separate myself from other RBs. To be the best RB in America, that's what I had to do.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Even if it is recent, he's at least smart enough to pass his tests which is all I care about when it comes to weed
Fucking all-star OL and Elliott?

You've basically got the table set. At that point I'd be willing to mortgage it all for the best QB available next year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I embrace Zeke like I did Eddie George.

Surely, nothing bad will happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't get all the love Ramsey has. Maybe he's the next great thing, but every time I watched video of him... He was either standing still in a zone coverage looking around or blitzing the quarterback. Also his hands looked like skillets. I don't get it.
Or he was breaking on a ball and getting to the receiver after he is catching the ball. The best plays by Ramsey were the ones where he got beat by the TE and then caused a fumble during the tackle after. I really didn't see it with Ramsey. Maybe he will develop. Hell I didn't see shit out of Floyd either but he went to the Bears because he is tall and fast.

The NFL is so in love with size/speed I wonder where Emmitt would have been drafted if he played in todays era.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
But it coming out this late in the process is killer. Teams like to at least be able to vet the player out on issues before draft. Tunsil won't have the opportunity because of the timing.
This is just it. Likely he confirms it was several years ago, he's drug free, and he goes to Cleveland or Tennessee at 8.

Now because of this mean crap he's just fucked. Half the teams don't know what to do, at least not in the 1st round.

New England is soooo pissed right now. No way he'd get past them.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

data

Forbes #1
Q: What do you think of the RB position being devalued.
Coach Brown: RBs get devalued when you don't have one. You don't think you need one until it's 3rd and 1 or if you're at the goalline. Zeke went at #4 and deserved it. Gurley and Gordon got it started last year and Zeke's gonna continue.

Overall, Zeke didn't even get to talk....haha

Stars

DCC 4Life
Or he was breaking on a ball and getting to the receiver after he is catching the ball. The best plays by Ramsey were the ones where he got beat by the TE and then caused a fumble during the tackle after. I really didn't see it with Ramsey. Maybe he will develop. Hell I didn't see shit out of Floyd either but he went to the Bears because he is tall and fast.

The NFL is so in love with size/speed I wonder where Emmitt would have been drafted if he played in todays era.
Yes exactly. And I'm not even trying to say Jalen wasn't a top 10 pick, but I don't understand so called experts dogging us for passing on him for those very reasons.

Cotton

Staff member
There went Tunsil. Good.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've heard a few people in recent days claim that if not for the knee injury Jaylon Smith would have been the best player in this draft.

Based on what? I certainly don't see it.

He was a good college player but certainly not an impact player who created game-changing plays.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tunsil will probably end up like Warren Sapp...enjoying a long prosperous career.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Come on down to Miami, Laremy. We have that good kush down here.

Cotton

Staff member
Tunsil will probably end up like Warren Sapp...enjoying a long prosperous career.
I hope so. I am now really rooting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom