2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Holy crap just saw Conklin's mom finally. Hotttttttttttttt:rock

Stars

DCC 4Life
Imagine if social media had been around with those old University of Miami teams from the 80's/90's. Kinda feel bad for Tunsil. Stupid idea, but yeah...

data

Forbes #1
After Hargreaves, TOP 15 MOCK update:

Booze 21 pts
Iamtdg 19 pts
pdom 23 pts

data

Forbes #1
Imagine if social media had been around with those old University of Miami teams from the 80's/90's. Kinda feel bad for Tunsil. Stupid idea, but yeah...
Can't claim accidental, either.

Gas maskn' it.

data

Forbes #1
He's Gregory and Collins combined.

Gregory at least had a chance to talk about it during the process. Tunsil just got ambushed by insane meanness.
Warren Sapp. Sapp's mj allegation was also dropped on draft day itself.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Can't claim accidental, either.

Gas maskn' it.
yup. Hell we all did stupid shit at that age...just most of us didn't cost ourselves millions of dollars in the process.

dallen

Senior Tech
No one deserves to get fucked over like that on what should have been the biggest day of their lives.
If he is there in the second I hope we take him. Supposedly the video is from high school. Given the circumstances I'd believe that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's Gregory and Collins combined.

Gregory at least had a chance to talk about it during the process. Tunsil just got ambushed by insane meanness.
I'm not going to feel bad for a guy who knew he was making a video like that. It's one thing to smoke, it's another to flaunt it like a damn idiot.

But it coming out this late in the process is killer. Teams like to at least be able to vet the player out on issues before draft. Tunsil won't have the opportunity because of the timing.

data

Forbes #1
Fucking awesome....44 posters with at least 1 post in here.

The average the last 3 years was only like 25.

BINGO SQUARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom