2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Man, Bob Sturm hates the Elliot pick. He big time wanted Bosa or Ramsey, obviously Ramsey when Bosa was gone.

D

Deuce

Remember the good old days when the Cowboys would draft someone, and then the main forum would have a nice thread dedicated to him and all the info you needed followed by posts of hate?

good times.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
ESPN reported we had a trade offer to move back to either six or seven but decided instead to just take Elliott at four. I think the Ravens wanted to come up.
NFLN was reporting some team was trying to trade up for Elliott. I wonder if they were worried with Ramsey gone to Baltimore that Jacksonville trades down to someone who would have traded up?

Did they post what the compensation was?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
After Hargreaves, TOP 15 MOCK update:

Booze 21 pts
Iamtdg 19 pts
pdom 23 pts
I picked Treadwell to the Saints. Let's see what happens.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If he's there at 34, I hope we take him.

Cotton

Staff member
Fucking awesome....44 posters with at least 1 post in here.

The average the last 3 years was only like 25.

BINGO SQUARE
:towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man, Bob Sturm hates the Elliot pick. He big time wanted Bosa or Ramsey, obviously Ramsey when Bosa was gone.
I don't think taking a non-elite RB at 4 is an efficient use of resources. But like I said before the draft. Elliott will start in Dallas, he will be productive and I doubt anyone will look back on this as a poor pick as a result. I just feel like if you're taking a RB at 4 it should be Adrian Peterson or Leonard Fournette.

dallen

Senior Tech
If he's there at 34, I hope we take him.
Even if it is recent, he's at least smart enough to pass his tests which is all I care about when it comes to weed

Stars

DCC 4Life
I don't get all the love Ramsey has. Maybe he's the next great thing, but every time I watched video of him... He was either standing still in a zone coverage looking around or blitzing the quarterback. Also his hands looked like skillets. I don't get it.

Cotton

Staff member
I missed that one, too.

Cotton

Staff member
I chose Rankins to Miami, so I missed that one, too. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom