2015 Season | Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Dallas at Tampa Bay | 11/15/2015

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Why the hell did Butler give him that much space? Situational awareness, people.

You knew he could only go with a 5 yard out at most.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Blocked. :towel

All that for the end of game let down. :woot

1bigfan13

Staff member
How do you let that much cushion?

:lol
It's mind-boggling that players don't understand time and situation. Packers only had enough time to run a quick play to the sideline to still a few yards. He should have been in his hip pocket the entire time. They weren't going deep.

data

Forbes #1
It's mind-boggling that players don't understand time and situation. Packers only had enough time to run a quick play to the sideline to still a few yards. He should have been in his hip pocket the entire time. They weren't going deep.
I'd have double-covered every wideout with them lined them up on the sideline. PLEEEEASE throw a completion inbounds.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The defense played well enough to win the game. The culprits are Garrett, Linehan and Cassel in that order. 6 points is an abomination.

data

Forbes #1
I'm willing to sign a petition to have Cassel start against the Dolphins.

Surely we can't go 0-8.

Let's see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Can we fire Garrett now? I never sincerely thought we'd go 0-7 without Romo. It is unbelievable. What more could you need to see Garrett is completely incompetent? Cassel is not that bad of a QB
Exactly. Add in all the years prior to last year plus 7 straight losses and it's clear he's not a good coach.

I don't care that they didn't have Romo, 0-7 is completely inexcusable.

If they went like 2-5 or so, I'd say yeah, well they didn't have Romo so what can you do. 0-7 is an enormous coaching failure. If you'd told me ahead of time that would be our record I wouldn't have believed it, I would've said that's not realistic.

This Tampa team is dreadful. They gave us this game a hundred times. And we couldn't find a way to beat them.

If anyone thinks these coaches haven't been riding romo's coattails even now, they don't know what they're looking at.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The defense played well enough to win the game. The culprits are Garrett, Linehan and Cassel in that order. 6 points is an abomination.
the defense was showing serious cracks the whole second half and only stupid mistakes by Tampa kept them off the scoreboard.

They couldn't stop Philly, New Orleans, Atlanta, or new England in the second half either. I'm sensing a pattern.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Exactly. Add in all the years prior to last year plus 7 straight losses and it's clear he's not a good coach.

If they went like 2-5 or so, I'd say yeah, well they didn't have Romo so what can you do. 0-7 is an enormous coaching failure. If you'd told me ahead of time that would be our record I wouldn't have believed it, I would've said that's not realistic.

This Tampa team is dreadful. They gave us this game a hundred times. And we couldn't find a way to beat them.

If anyone thinks these coaches haven't been riding romo's coattails even now, they don't know what they're looking at.

You dont watch the games.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

One way of looking at it is Dallas has lost these games by a small margin. I wonder how much more Dallas would have scored in these games with Romo at the helm?

data

Forbes #1
One way of looking at it is Dallas has lost these games by a small margin. I wonder how much more Dallas would have scored in these games with Romo at the helm?
Here's a better way of looking at it.

How many more games would Dallas have won if it weren't led by Jerruh and Garrett?

Top Bottom