2015 Season | Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Dallas at Tampa Bay | 11/15/2015

data

Forbes #1
...and Matt Prater misses two XPs for the Lions. Green Bay has chance to tie game.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Plenty of teams out there have QB situations that are equal to or worse than ours yet their coaching staff found a way to win games.

49ers: Kaepernick & Gabbert
Browns: Manziel and McCown
Texans: Hoyer & Mallett

If I'm the idiot in charge (Jerry) I look at that and tell Garrett to GTFO. But he won't because he's found the perfect company man/puppet.

data

Forbes #1
Plenty of teams out there have QB situations that are equal to or worse than ours yet their coaching staff found a way to win games.

49ers: Kaepernick & Gabbert
Browns: Manziel and McCown
Texans: Hoyer & Mallett

If I'm the idiot in charge (Jerry) I look at that and tell Garrett to GTFO. But he won't because he's found the perfect company man/puppet.
Greg Hardy will be the scapegoat, now that it's been two games with zero sacks.

townsend

Banned
So is this still 'unacceptable'? 'Cause it seems like we accepted 0-5, and 0-6 just fine. The rest of this season should be an in depth evaluation of who's worth keeping after Garrett gets sacked.

data

Forbes #1
Prater with two missed XPs and now Packers going for the tie.

:lol

Some people get all the luck.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This really is like watching the 2012 Colts.

No Manning meant Caldwell was exposed as a limited HC who damn near ran the table in reverse.

No Romo and Garrett has been exposed to be nothing more than a product of his QB.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Prater with two missed XPs and now Packers going for the tie.

:lol

Some people get all the luck.
At least the Lions had common sense to send an all out blitz to disrupt Rodgers on the 2 point conversion.

Dallas gladly allowed Winston to sit comfortably in the pocket and pick them apart on the final drive.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Dez Bryant had better take his medicine in the media this week. That drop on 3rd and short was huge. He needs to own that shit.

Top Bottom