2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Kiffin:

"Excitement for JJ Wilcox because we have a safety need. We don't have a lot of players now that have played Safety...impressive for playing safety in one year. Still raw. I like those energetic players. They develop quicker."

"1-Technique DT is not really a need right now."

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Of course, that's what we do in Dallas, you fucking relic.
That is what we do. Always.

We draft for situational players who can contribute to specific roles. We don't draft guys who will develop into future starters.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
You can't complain too much if Webb is good value. It's just odd that in every round of every draft BPA on the Cowboys board is almost never OL/DL.

data

Forbes #1
Kiffin:

"Shariff Floyd is an outstanding player, but we all discussed it and it was the right decision for the Dallas Cowboys."

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You can't complain too much if Webb is good value. It's just odd that in every round of every draft BPA on the Cowboys board is almost never OL/DL.
It's not odd. There's a simple explanation.

We don't value OL or DL.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I need some Extreme Skins laughter about now...too bad those m'fers don't have a pick to laugh at.
It would not be a draft without this...

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of uneducated statements like this. Go to CNNSI and see what they think of White. Then, post it. Fpickering, YOU WILL POST THIS NEXT.
If I see your name beside a post after this time stamp that does not include what a major draft resource like CNNSI has on this player, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL START THINKING AND START PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU POST IDIOCY.

You can draw conclusions from the totality of data and from that data you may not like this or other picks. But, you people will stop taking the first thing you see and deciding that is all there is. Starting RIGHT NOW.
Interesting read as this statement is famous: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2008/02/05/chairman-of-the-bored/

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Mel and McShay are about to get into a fight over Travis Frederick on ESPN. It's classic.

D

Deuce

Dan Graziano just loves our draft. He thought we had done the best through round 3 and he loves the Webb pick.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Meanwhile, the once dogshit bad Redskins are taking Phillip Thomas and laughing at us.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Meanwhile, the once dogshit bad Redskins are taking Phillip Thomas and laughing at us.
And our whole draft is dogshit bad because we pissed away too many picks. As usual.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dan Graziano just loves our draft. He thought we had done the best through round 3 and he loves the Webb pick.
We've picked some decent players. But the fact that we always ignore OL and DL is an organizational flaw and casts doubt on their claims of BPA. It's clear they aren't evaluating linemen when factoring who the BPA is.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What did they say?
McShay was saying we got the best center in the draft. Then Kiper was trying to chime in that some teams didn't have him as the best center. McShay told him to STFU while he finished. Funny thing is Kiper has always had him as the top center on his board as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
CB huh?

Anybody ever heard of this fool?

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
The overconfidence in our DL is going to come back to bite these dumbasses this season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There's our involved GM chatting with his daughter about which artwork to hang in the stadium. Draft is going on and he's farting around like the useless fricktard he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom