2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Dallas Cowboys draft check list:

TE, project safety, CB.

This seems to be our approach every single year. Every other pick is just details.
Scary how accurate that is.

Also, I'm sure before the draft is over we'll throw a pick at a player with serious injury concerns. Redshirt FTW! :towel

Tony D

DCC 4Life
This team doesn't understand offensive or defensive lines. It's that simple. We build from the outside in. Always.
I actually like the picks so far this year, but we need to address the effin lines at some point. We didn't have the cash to do in FA so I thought it would be addressed more than it has in the draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Black Weiner. That name will stick with me for a while. :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think these dummies look forward to those 3 prospects than our actual 1st round pick.

"What? Offensive guard? Zzzzzzz....wake me up when we get to our 2nd round pick so we can start discussing TE's"

"Who? Defensive end? I'm gonna go take a smoke break...let me know when we start looking at part time safeties from Prairie View"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And the Bears take Khaseem Greene.

Fuck you Jerry Jones. Burn in hell.
But we got Black Weiner. Definitely.

Too bad it is going right up our collective asses with this shitpie of a draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am just giggling to myself uncontrollably right now.

data

Forbes #1
I need some Extreme Skins laughter about now...too bad those m'fers don't have a pick to laugh at.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Garrett has left the War Room. No reason for him to be around anymore. We will be taking secondary and defensive projects with the remaining two picks.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
So the 2013 draft is going to give us 1 starter in 2013? And maybe 2 in 2014 and beyond? Seriously, that's it. Frederick and Williams. Not what I was looking for.

data

Forbes #1
Kiffin:

"We started out late, but we're coming on strong."

"BW Webb...remember that name"

"BW Webb - people say he's short, but last time I checked, Ronde Barber was only 5'9" and still in the league....CBs are valuable. In the nickel, you get one CB hurt and your fourth corner is playing. 3rd DT is also important because he's one injury from playing."

"We drafted to fortify our depth, not necessarily to replace starters"

"We still need LBers"

D

Deuce

Garrett has left the War Room. No reason for him to be around anymore. We will be taking secondary and defensive projects with the remaining two picks.
I'm surprised he isn't standing on a table for a ginger QB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So the 2013 draft is going to give us 1 starter in 2013? And maybe 2 in 2014 and beyond? Seriously, that's it. Frederick and Williams. Not what I was looking for.
TwO Te OffEnSe! BoTh Tes WiLL bE StArTErZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom