2013 NFL Draft Chatter Thread--25-27 Apr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This kid is a good player, but do we really need another CB? What is their thought process?
He is a dime corner to start and eventual nickle corner. I'm not going to bitch about this in the fourth round. Good value at this point is good value and Webb is a good player with excellent coverage skills.

An extremely gifted athlete. Displays excellent feet and balance. Smooth mover, change directions instantly and flashes an explosive closing burst. Can hold up in zone coverage and out on an island in man coverage. Displays a quick flip of the hips to turn and run and possesses a second gear to recover when caught in trail.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Khas Greene is gonna be a multiple year starter in the NFL and instead we take Black Weiner Webb from some small school. Stupid

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This draft has been tossed into the shitter.

data

Forbes #1
Norm Hitzges just said that Jerry Jones has drafted more players from William & Mary than he has Alabama.

:lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He's not really a reach. It's just... a little underwhelming.
I'm fine with the Webb pick. I'd have preferred for use to go all in on the OL and DL this draft but apparently we're set in the trenches. :jerk

It is what it is.

D

Deuce

Khas Greene is gonna be a multiple year starter in the NFL and instead we take Black Weiner Webb from some small school. Stupid
I'm putting Greene first on my UFA wanted list since he's obviously done something horrible.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm wondering what the hell happened to that guy. What he did on the field warranted a second round pick in my opinion. I have seen a ton of worse LBers go off the board. Any insight as to why he is falling.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dallas Cowboys draft check list:

TE, project safety, CB.

This seems to be our approach every single year. Every other pick is just details.
Correction...backup TE, project safety, fourth CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom