Jerry Jones Scandalous Pics Surface

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
If his wife had any self esteem whatsoever she'd be loading up on high priced divorce attorneys.
Breaking up with teh Jer would force the kids, who are all employed by daddy, to choose sides. Easier and smoother to just enjoy all the luxuries in the world, have an open marriage, and wait for the old fool to die on his own. Then she and the kids inherit a completely intact financial empire, instead of tearing it apart in the divorce.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Breaking up with teh Jer would force the kids, who are all employed by daddy, to choose sides. Easier and smoother to just enjoy all the luxuries in the world, have an open marriage, and wait for the old fool to die on his own. Then she and the kids inherit a completely intact financial empire, instead of tearing it apart in the divorce.
Also, I'm guessing she probably has some young boy toys of her own. But unlike Jerry, she's smart enough not to flaunt it for the entire world to see.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Also, I'm guessing she probably has some young boy toys of her own. But unlike Jerry, she's smart enough not to flaunt it for the entire world to see.
Or girl toys, you know, her tastes may not run in the same direction after Jerry's messed up old crank.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If his wife had any self esteem whatsoever she'd be loading up on high priced divorce attorneys.
You dont know the methodology to the wealthy. You only dilute the empire by splitting it up. Better to keep it together and try to outlast the other. Especially if it is an older couple.

Last edited:

dallen

Senior Tech
Well, that and TMZ doesn't care what Eugenia gets up to

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, TMZ follows him around as much as Justin Beiber these days.

Overall, this was tame. The best part was that he couldn't find their car.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Absolutely shameless. I really fucking hate that man.

p1_

DCC 4Life
That was a joke, no content at all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is there anything to be said about glass houses in this thread? :tippytoe

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Moore: What lengths did Jones go to Saturday to avoid the media?

Moore: What lengths did Jones go to Saturday to avoid the media?

[h=1]What lengths did Cowboys owner Jerry Jones go to Saturday to avoid the media?[/h]

By David Moore

dmoore@dallasnews.com
9:14 pm on August 9, 2014 | Permalink

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones watches Saturday's practice

For an owner who usually loves to talk to the media, Jerry Jones went to amusing lengths to avoid reporters Saturday.

Jones normally enters the practice fields through the tennis courts near the hotel complex. On this day, he entered on the opposite side of the complex through a dirt field where fans park. He then took his seat in the tower between the two practice fields.

Once practice was over and Jones descended the tower, a club official called head coach Jason Garrett over. Jones and Garrett walked across one of the practice fields and up a small hill to the training room. The two stopped and chatted in an area restricted to reporters.

A few minutes later, as fan began to chant “Jerry, Jerry,’’ Jones came back down and signed autographs before again leaving for the training room. He went out a side exit, far away from where the media is allowed, took his seat in a waiting car and left.

Jones hasn’t spoken to the local media since Monday night. While this amount of time between sessions in camp isn’t unprecedented, it’s uncharacteristic.
-------------

:lol

Top Bottom