Dolphins Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Now watch this be the one game a year where Fitzmagic happens.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

If Crawford does sit and Charlton stays inactive, then he will never play.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

If Crawford does sit and Charlton stays inactive, then he will never play.
If Quinn is back does it really change anything? You're swapping one DE for another. You just lose the position flex of a DT on game day so it's way more likely Hill is active in my opinion.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
As mediocre as Armstrong and Jackson have been I don't see what it hurts to sit one of them and see what Taco has at this point. I've never been a Taco supporter and I always hated the pick, but I think he earned a shot after his strong preseason.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If Quinn is back does it really change anything? You're swapping one DE for another. You just lose the position flex of a DT on game day so it's way more likely Hill is active in my opinion.
Given how the Cowboys do things, I would be a bit surprised if they start Quinn cold. If Crawford is out, then there could be a platoon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As mediocre as Armstrong and Jackson have been I don't see what it hurts to sit one of them and see what Taco has at this point. I've never been a Taco supporter and I always hated the pick, but I think he earned a shot after his strong preseason.
Armstrong has been okay, not great, but okay. I just thought it was funny that Jones chose Jackson of all guys to throw up in Charlton's face. He has not played a lot of snaps.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
4 starters whacked in 1 game, that stinks.

Granted Crawford and Woods are kinda jaggy, but Gallup and Woods will be missed no matter who we play.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
4 starters whacked in 1 game, that stinks.

Granted Crawford and Woods are kinda jaggy, but Gallup and Woods will be missed no matter who we play.
I've honestly been pleasantly surprised by Woods, but the one guy who's really kinda disappointed me is Woods.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Given how the Cowboys do things, I would be a bit surprised if they start Quinn cold. If Crawford is out, then there could be a platoon.
I wouldn't be. We had half our team sitting out until week 1 of the NFL season and they all stepped in amd played.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't be. We had half our team sitting out until week 1 of the NFL season and they all stepped in amd played.
In regards to Quinn though, he's still dealing with that injured hand and has never been all that good vs the run anyway. I doubt he plays much except on obvious passing downs (if at all, because we dont even know fir sure if he will be activated to the 53 yet)

Top Bottom