Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I feel guilty liking these Culkin commercials.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Image result for bring it gif

Still waiting on that long distance TD from Beasley that will require me to eat a bag of dicks.
I thought your dick eating criteria was 20 yards? This TD was from 32 yards out. 42 yards in the air if you consider he caught it at the back of the endzone. While diving. On 4th and 15. With the game on the line.

I think you WANT to eat that dick. You NEED to eat that dick. /Col. Jessup

data

Forbes #1
Odd that NFL already announced date and time for the Divisional Round. However, you’ll see that the Cowboys will play the late game regardless.

the NFL is in our favor this playoff year.

data

Forbes #1
I’m glad nobody, ie Goodell, has mentioned playoff expansion.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Image result for bring it gif

Still waiting on that long distance TD from Beasley that will require me to eat a bag of dicks.
Aside from the bag of dicks involvement the Beasley catch was in the end zone. He clearly had possession tn the air and came down inside the end zone when his knee touched the ground. When this occurred he was down and the play stopped at that instant. The play stopped and he had possession of the ball and was across the goal line. In that instant his status was a catch in the end zone and the play ceased when the knee was down.

This play is different than the Bryant contested catch in that the catch occurred on the playing field which evokes the both feet status plus the total control status. Even though Dez attempted and possibly crossed the end zone with the ball still he didn’t control the ball all the way through the play and the instant he lost the ball the status became an incomplete pass because the ball status required that Dez Bryant to control the ball all the way through the catch even though he crossed the goal line.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member