Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the refs screwed us hard early so I put zero stock in them "keeping is alive" later.

The defense came up huge and kept us in the game while the offense was dicking around.

Anyone who says the refs gave the game to Dallas didn't watch the first half. They were just bad all around.
 
He's right. You can't come in after the game is over and poke at people for in the moment reactions. I understand Bipo and Lotus are idiots, but you just can't poke fun at people that are normally level-headed. It's nothing but trolling at that point.

Oh, I can't do that?

Well, shit.
 
You guys win. I have now seen the error of my ways, and will repent.

~runs away crying~
 
200.gif
 
Don't really give a shit at this stage.

We already know he is capable of raping this defense.

I am just glad we did not get the indignity of losing to Detroit.

Shitty, I know.

Same.

We've been too abused as fans for me to believe we could be lucky enough for a run to win the Super Bowl.

I'll be expecting to lose from here on out. And I'll take it.
 
Oh, I can't do that?

Well, shit.

Of course you can. But, if you do it over and over again it makes you looks like a dickface troll.
 
Anyone who says the refs gave the game to Dallas didn't watch the first half. They were just bad all around.

Officials were inconsistent today. Not sure why they break up the regular season crews. Officiating doesn't seem better to me in the playoffs.
 
Damn...we can't even enjoy wins around here. :lol

I understand the frustration that was shown in here. I post very little during games because it distracts me when watching. For the game though...Romo looked like shit to start, but righted himself and the team got a great win.
 
:lol at everyone bitching at each other after an awesome W from a motivated team in the 2nd half. This board never ceases to amaze me. Go Cowboys
 
Damn...we can't even enjoy wins around here. :lol

I understand the frustration that was shown in here. I post very little during games because it distracts me when watching. For the game though...Romo looked like shit to start, but righted himself and the team got a great win.

damn, timestamped
 
The emotion chip has just been installed in Garrett.

NoDak is up next. For now he just claps and nods.
 
It is a fun read but probably better just to leave it at that. You cant hold peeps emotions against them. Well, except for Bipolar.

I think some people on here are ridiculously over the top and maybe can be called out for it. Sometimes it's hard being on the board during games because of it. With that being said when you're right you get to brag, so when you're wrong you deserve to be mocked.
 
H8DYfhM.jpg

[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]
 
Was it me or did Dez not look very enthused that Williams caught that TD pass that he was also in the area of?
 
Was it me or did Dez not look very enthused that Williams caught that TD pass that he was also in the area of?

I didn't see his face, but knowing you I would bet it's just you.
 
Im happy for Romo. While this week will be about the ref calls, the long term will show that Romo with a 4th qtr comeback and GW-pass.

:towel
 
I think some people on here are ridiculously over the top and maybe can be called out for it. Sometimes it's hard being on the board during games because of it. With that being said when you're right you get to brag, so when you're wrong you deserve to be mocked.

So, when you're right you get to brag (even if you don't post in the damn thread) but when you post in the moment you get roasted?

Okay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom