Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teryl Austin is padding his resume, but frankly he is playing with house money.
 
Well, we live or die based on the offense so if it can't get its shit together, it's wait until next year. Again.
 
I don't normally say stuff like this at this stage of the game, but I think this game is over.
 
F Goodell we needed Suh suspended!



And Ansah and Frailey out...






To have a shot....:picard
 
It MAYbe time to think about running some screens and quick plays to Witten.
 
That was pretty much our last shot to get back in this game.
 
I will never ever believe in a Tony Romo led team ever.

I deserved to get punched in the face for thinking that this year might actually be different.
 
90 yard drive coming up
 
After we lose this game I hope critics are smart enough to realize this isn't on Romo.

The OL has failed Romo and Murray miserably.

And the defense & ST have been nothing but walking accidents.
 
The offensive line is the backbone of this team, we live or die by it and so far they are not faring well at all.
 
I must have misread where we had pro bowl and All Pro OL.

We have it based on the totality of the year.

We prepared poorly for this game. It is very clear. The Lions are doing uncharacteristic things that we can't handle.
 
After we lose this game I hope critics are smart enough to realize this isn't on Romo.

The OL has failed Romo and Murray miserably.

And the defense & ST have been nothing but walking accidents.

Kinda shocking how bad the protection has been.
 
I will never ever believe in a Tony Romo led team ever.

I deserved to get punched in the face for thinking that this year might actually be different.

What is he supposed to do? He doesnt cover, block, or tackle. Lets at least try those things before we decide its his fault.
 
I expected our defense to struggle. I thought our oline would have their hands full. I did not expect to be completely useless in every phase of the game outside of Chris Jones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom