Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had enough of this shit.

If I have to abandon my intellect and don a motherfucking foam finger, so be it.

If not, I can wait until April.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
 
STFU up lotus
dude, we can't stop their offense. We can't even slow them down. Golden fucking Tate looks like an all pro and our safeties suck ass. This shit is over.
 
dude, we can't stop their offense. We can't even slow them down. Golden fucking Tate looks like an all pro and our safeties suck ass. This shit is over.

I will ban you.

I'm not kidding.
 
They've scored six point the last 2 quarters. Our defense has been fine
 
I swear to God, this team could cause me to have an ulcer all by themselves.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom