Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

Just terrible situational awareness. You need to either throw the ball away or take a chance. Who cares if it gets picked?
 
Romo looked like he was trying to overrule Linehan and Garretts playcall there :lol
 
That's what we call a moral victory, fellas.

WE COVERED THE SPREAD!!!!!!
 
Peace out.
 
FIRE GARRETT.

Seriously.

Just. Fire him and his faggot ass.
 
We actually traded for Matt Cassell...let that sink in.

After last week I was hoping he could settle down an be a decent backup for a few years. I guess this is why he was available
 
Not with a bang but with a whimper.

Soooooo...First round pick next year?

Oh hell, we even have to wait for Seattle to take a knee? Have mercy already.
 
Now I'm starting to realize why he does.

It should be obvious to even schmitty that the only reason Garrett and co are still employed is Romo
 
Jesus Christ, even if we caught it that would have been a 60+ yard FG
 
Back
Top Bottom