Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,332 Nov 1, 2015 #782 DLK150 said: Shades of Chris Boniol against the Packers in '96. Click to expand... Sort of what I was thinking actually.
DLK150 said: Shades of Chris Boniol against the Packers in '96. Click to expand... Sort of what I was thinking actually.
lostxn DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 7,876 Nov 1, 2015 #784 I think Michael may need to learn to let his blocks develop a bit more.
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,332 Nov 1, 2015 #785 Michael with a great run. Now back to the bench!!! So damn dumb.
D Deuce Guest Nov 1, 2015 #786 I'm loving what I'm seeing from Collins in the run game. He's constantly pushing people backwards.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,797 Nov 1, 2015 #787 We are playing big boy football.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,383 Nov 1, 2015 #788 CUT IT BACK, Whitehead! GOD DAMN!
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,724 Nov 1, 2015 #789 Well executed to Lucky. Just read better by KJ Wright.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,187 Nov 1, 2015 #790 This isn't the Giants, Garrett.
DLK150 DCC 4Life Joined May 16, 2014 Messages 8,789 Nov 1, 2015 #791 What the hell kind of call was that with no blocking inside?
22cowboysfan22 Brand New Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 2,987 Nov 1, 2015 #793 Deuce said: I'm loving what I'm seeing from Collins in the run game. He's constantly pushing people backwards. Click to expand... Yeah. As good as Martin was last year, Collins actually has more potential than him.
Deuce said: I'm loving what I'm seeing from Collins in the run game. He's constantly pushing people backwards. Click to expand... Yeah. As good as Martin was last year, Collins actually has more potential than him.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,797 Nov 1, 2015 #795 Gift flag
22cowboysfan22 Brand New Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 2,987 Nov 1, 2015 #797 Dez had a step on Sherman there, but ball was way underthrown.
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,332 Nov 1, 2015 #798 If Cassell throws that deep Dez gets it. Just way underthrown.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,724 Nov 1, 2015 #799 A better thrown ball would've been exciting.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,383 Nov 1, 2015 #800 Ball was way underthrown or that's a TD.