Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

It is a penalty to try to call a second timeout though....
 
I'm starting to feel like Booze was right. Their are autistic kids out there who could official that correctly.
 
It is a penalty to try to call a second timeout though....

Yeah, it should be an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to call a timeout when you're not allowed to by rule (e.g. you're out of timeouts or just called one).
 
Why can't we have nice things?
 
What a horrible season this has been.
 
I'm getting the official word that the explanation is that the Cowboys wouldn't have scored a TD with a first down anyway, so...
 
Hope Hardy just has a mild sprain
 
Hardy looks like he's putting weight on it, whatever it is.

In-fucking-credible. I haven't been that pissed off over a non-call in I don't know how long.

Great, now let's put Beasley back there to fair catch. F me. :budd
 
I don't blame our coaches there. I wouldn't trust this team to make a stop or score before halftime. Let the clock run.
 
Yeah, it should be an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to call a timeout when you're not allowed to by rule (e.g. you're out of timeouts or just called one).

It's just garbage. I don't know what else to say. Don't even try to return this, just go for the block.
 
Heath took that guy out. That was kind of impressive.
 
Back
Top Bottom