Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

:flip the Giants. Turn the game, this is "bonus" crap not the scheduled game.
 
Damn, nasty omen for the game on that first play.
 
This run defense just isn't very good.
 
I have a bad feeling about this.
 
Great.

Thanks to the dirtball from Winston. No live feed.
 
Yeah, let the Cowboys be the one to give up the breakout game for Jimmy Graham.
 
Did you guys know Russell Wilson is all about winning football games?
 
Why are we going with a 3 man rush on 2nd and 7 against a team that isn't very good in the passing game and whose pass protection has been awful?

Man, I hate our coaches.
 
Bad spot. Should've been a first for Seattle. Oh well. Next play
 
:towel

We were close to stopping that 1st down conversion. Maybe next time we'll actually stop them!!!
 
Today I would like us to win the turnover battle...
 
Watch it Byron. Dont break Lee by jumping on him.
 
DLaw... very nice.
 
Back
Top Bottom