Week 6 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys Bye Week | 10/18/2015


:lol
 




Pagano may be fired tonight..Irsay is pretty nuts after all
 

:lol

What in the hell? I didn't get to watch the game. What were they looking to accomplish here? I'm assuming that it was 4th and 1, but did they actually expect the defense not to put a couple of guys over the ball?
 
What in the hell? I didn't get to watch the game. What were they looking to accomplish here? I'm assuming that it was 4th and 1, but did they actually expect the defense not to put a couple of guys over the ball?

It was 4th and 2 or 3 and Pagano had them shift to a swinging gate thinking he would catch a Belichick coached team unprepared :lol
 
It was 4th and 2 or 3 and Pagano had them shift to a swinging gate thinking he would catch a Belichick coached team unprepared :lol

Just wow.
 
I like to think there is no "call" per se for that play..Pagano just yells Leeroy Jenkins and they shift
 
What in the hell? I didn't get to watch the game. What were they looking to accomplish here? I'm assuming that it was 4th and 1, but did they actually expect the defense not to put a couple of guys over the ball?

It was the biggest clusterfuck of a play I've seen in quite a while.

They had one guy lined up on the LOS instead of the mandatory seven. The center snapped the football with just he and the QB lined up across 5 patriot defenders! Afterwards with his ass on the ground the QB was like "Why did you snap the ball??"

Play basically cemented the ballgame.

Michaels and Collinsworth were disgusted.

Really hard to believe this Colts team made it to the AFC Championship game last year.
 
Using a 4th on Landry Jones at least got the steelers one win.
 
 
 
Gruden said he has not seen Kelly run his offense with a traditional drop back QB. Nick Foles?
 
I hate rooting for Phily, but it really is in our best interest overall. We need the division with as many losses as possible.
 
Back
Top Bottom