Week 6 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys Bye Week | 10/18/2015

I find it funny that Jay Gruden is quick to excuse all of the miscues that Kirk Cousins makes each week. If it were RGIII he'd be throwing him under the bus. #BlackQBsMatter

:lol
 
Oh shut up.

Granted he had the element of surprise in his favor but I like that he's been in the system for 3 years compared to Vick's 2 months. You can clearly see that he looks more comfortable passing the ball.

I'm guessing the receivers would rather have Jones as well.
 
Rodgers is having a rough day again today.
 


:lol
 

:lol
 
 


:lol

The "good" old days.
 
Fantastic sideline catch by Keenan Allen.
 
 

That could get him fined.
 
TD Chargers.

Rivers to Green. Made it look easy.
 
The Packers better get serious or they are going to end up giving this game away.
 
Granted he had the element of surprise in his favor but I like that he's been in the system for 3 years compared to Vick's 2 months. You can clearly see that he looks more comfortable passing the ball.

I'm guessing the receivers would rather have Jones as well.

Remember. You gotta have a veteran backup.
 
Great defensive stop by the Chargers on 3rd and 1. The LB took away the quick slant and Rodgers had nowhere to go. Excellent defensive call.
 
Newton and the Panthers have found a nice rhythm.
 
Back
Top Bottom