Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Texans vs. Cowboys | 10/05/2014

Are there any trades in the NFL anymore? I would love to get a legit pass rusher for a mid-late draft pick. Don't have a name, but would be nice.

I'd love for Kristie to have smaller hands
 
Not a fan of any female hair, you?

girls-with-hairy-arms-26_zps2c764e9f.jpg
 
I don't agree with all of Bipo's criticisms of Dez, but I do agree that he needs to be more consistent with the basics.

We need more 8 yard catches, 13 yard outs, etc.

Either that or we haven't figured out how to get him in space enough.
 
Ben Tate rushed for 123 yards today.

So both of you get a....

:fyou

Hell Logan Thomas threw a TD pass today man, this shit is hard to predict :art
 
The defense went to shit with McClain out at mlb. It amazes me how much he brings to the defense. Any word on why he was out?
 
The defense went to shit with McClain out at mlb. It amazes me how much he brings to the defense. Any word on why he was out?

I haven't heard anything, but I'd guess it was his groin acting up again. Looked like he might have aggravated it covering Foster on a wheel route.

But, yeah. He's played really well so far this year, and seems to hold the D together. He plays fast and violent. Something this defense has lacked for a long time. Great pickup so far.
 
This is why Andy Reid is a bad coach. No situational responsibility. Horrid clock management; horrid use of time outs; horrid challenges. He is the worst.
 
So what's the board's take on today?

My take for what its worth. Ugly but I will take it. We would have lost this one last season.
 
So what's the board's take on today?

Well, pretty much everyone was happy you weren't around. As for how the feeling is now, I'm not sure. Probably a feeling of indifference, since the team won and things are easier to ignore when you're happy.
 
So what's the board's take on today?

The game kind of went the way I expected, they were due a clunker.

With that said I think this was the best win of the year there were plenty of times to panic and they never did, with all of the mistakes they should have lost.

This takes them down a notch but shows they don't have to play a perfect game to win.
 
Back
Top Bottom