boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,824 Oct 4, 2015 #921 Three point clusterfuck.
dallen Senior Tech Joined Jan 1, 2000 Messages 8,466 Oct 4, 2015 #922 Iamtdg said: I swear to fucking god I will kill someone because of that WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY commercial. Click to expand... WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Iamtdg said: I swear to fucking god I will kill someone because of that WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY commercial. Click to expand... WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BipolarFuk Demoted Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 11,464 Oct 4, 2015 #923 Hardest working man on the team drops another.
Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,677 Oct 4, 2015 #924 boozeman said: And if that is the case, we will fail. We have been outcoached in every game except Philly. Click to expand... and might have known the plays....
boozeman said: And if that is the case, we will fail. We have been outcoached in every game except Philly. Click to expand... and might have known the plays....
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,743 Oct 4, 2015 #925 Fuck you, Terrance Williams. God damn, you are pathetic.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,824 Oct 4, 2015 #926 Randle being featured as a playmaker.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,743 Oct 4, 2015 #927 dallen said: WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Click to expand... I hate you.
L.T. Fan I'm Easy If You Are Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 21,875 Oct 4, 2015 #928 Williams is quickly joining McFAdden as a strike out.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,824 Oct 4, 2015 #929 Total shit offense.
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,363 Oct 4, 2015 #930 3rd and 10 with Weeden? Here comes the immediate check down throw and punt. We're done.
22cowboysfan22 Brand New Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 2,987 Oct 4, 2015 #931 Thanks again, Rob
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,363 Oct 4, 2015 #932 Did the Saints bail us out yet again?
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,824 Oct 4, 2015 #933 So why is Michael active again?
BipolarFuk Demoted Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 11,464 Oct 4, 2015 #935 Hardest working man on the team draws a penalty.
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,865 Oct 4, 2015 #936 We've had more automatic 1st penalties on 3rd down than actual conversions.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,824 Oct 4, 2015 #937 Texas Ace said: Did the Saints bail us out yet again? Click to expand... Yep. Ticky tack too.
1bigfan13 Your favorite player's favorite player Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 29,903 Oct 4, 2015 #939 Like I said, carbon copy of last week. The offense won't do anything in the 2nd half.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,824 Oct 4, 2015 #940 Randle can't read blocks. Period.