Week 4 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Saints |10/04/2015

we're going to need a score by defense or special teams to win this game.
 
Feh. She came on before.

She has no mojo power.

In fact, she is not even my favorite commercial girl anymore.

Is that fat bitch doing commercials now?
 
Not sure what to think of this.

Do you let that brain dead Weeden run the 2 min offense and start chucking it left and right?
 
If Romo were the QB, I would value these 53 seconds.

Since Weeden is the guy, I worry that is too much time for them.
 
Not sure what to think of this.

Do you let that brain dead Weeden run the 2 min offense and start chucking it left and right?

No, we get the ball in the second half, so let's just kneel it and hope for the best in the second.
 
Honestly...if weeden doesn't throw a pick on this drive, I'll be happy.
 
I mostly noticed that when he has a helmet on, he looks like a chipmunk with its cheeks stuffed with acorns.

He looks like Amy Schumer with shorter hair
 
:lol at Al Michaels worried about New Orleans leaving too much time on the clock for a Weeden led offense to steal some points before half.

There's not enough time for the Cowboys to execute the 15 check down plays.
 
Run a draw play... if you get 20 yards, fine try to get in field goal range by throwing safe passes. Otherwise, run out the half. You hear me Garrett? YOU HEAR ME
 
:lol at Al Michaels worried about New Orleans leaving too much time on the clock for a Weeden led offense to steal some points before half.

There's not enough time for the Cowboys to execute the 15 check down plays.

I'd tell him to chuck one up deep and that's it.
 
With that field position, we have to try and move the ball.
 
Back
Top Bottom